Made it home for planned rest stop. This is about half way, I should be celebrating but feel deflated…
Yogi is a little better but hard mountain days are not what he needs. So I have had to make the difficult decision not to continue with a sore Bear.
Working on a plan B which could see me continuing with my friends ponies. It will make a already difficult trip doubly hard as they are stubborn highland ponies lol!
If this works out I will be very grateful as not many people would lend you their horses! Luckily she is a good friend indeed.
Will keep you posted, and although determined to finish what I started, it will be so hard for it not to be on my own lovely & awesome horses :o(